Re: [pcgen] Re: I need help... I'm coming off of Core Rules 2.0 Expansion to PCGen... HELP!

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2007
      Go to the directory that you installed PcGen in and open the docs
      directory. Double click on the "index.html" to open it. Click on the
      "Frequently Asked Questions " to open it. Click on the "I Want to Help to
      Make Datasets and use Prettylst" to open it.

      That should answer your .lst making questions.