Re: [pcgen] Can't find the following classes

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
      Hello Eric,

      > Are support for Church Inquisitor and Divine Disciple available in
      > PCGen?

      I did not check, but my guess would be those are not Open Game Content and
      thus cannot be included into PCGen :-(

      > Also.. how does one add a "+1 cold iron longsword with shock"?

      One way would be like this:
      * In the inventory tab search for 'Longsword'
      * right-click on 'Longsword', choose 'Create custom item'
      * add Cold Iron
      * add Masterwork
      (prerequisite for +1)
      * add +1 (Enhancement to Weapon or Ammunition)
      (prerequisite for Shock)
      * add Shock
      * press OK (to just add it to the equipment you can choose from)
      or Buy (to add it to the equipment you can choose from and put a copy of
      it into the character's inventory)

      I hope this helps,

      Susan