Re: [pcgen] Re: Adding Spell-Like Powers to Custom Class

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2007
      On 1/22/07 1:03 PM, "jasona6228" <jaydelotte@...> wrote:

      > I've also noticed that the character's caster level doesn't seem to
      > transfer over to the Innate spells, and sometimes the only thing
      > listed under innate spells is the name of the spell (with checkboxes
      > to the left.
      >
      > Ideally, what I'd like is a spell list exactly like the one for all
      > the other spells, except that it shows just the proper five spells,
      > but also shows correct durations (such as 12 minutes for Detect Magic,
      > for example - since the character is 12th level).

      Look up the SPELLS tag in the docs, you'll need to add the optional
      CASTERLEVEL tag to set that correctly. Like this:

      SPELLS:<Class Name>|TIMES=INT+3|CASTERLEVEL=cl("<Class Name>")|<spell list>

      Also to set the DC you need to add that formula after the spell name
      separated with a comma, the formula is usually the spell stat plus spell
      level plus 10, like: Charm Person,INT+3
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)