Re: [pcgen] dataSets

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
      The CL/2+2 or CL/3 is a formula for calculating the numbers for the STATs
      given. See the documentation downloaded with the program.

      On the navlistindex.html page, see "Global Math Operators, Formulas and
      JEP" in the "Global File Tags" for the "Operator order of processing:".

      Basically it says for:

      CL/2+2 (Add 2 to 2 and divide by character level and discard remainder)
      CL/3 (divide 3 by the character level and discard remainder)

      Terry

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)