Re: [pcgen] Re: All of my custom data keeps getting randomly deleted

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2007

      On 16/01/07, rokkon01 <rokkon01@...> wrote:
      > It would take about a year for me to find the error by adding the
      > entries one at a time

      I was just thinking of the custom data you are entering that is getting lost.

      > (I used the hack that I found in the PCGen
      > documentation to load from multiple game modes at once, so that I can
      > create things with maximum precision. Could that be the problem?)

      If you have multiple game modes defined in a pcc file that should be
      fine - its used frequently. If its a different hack, some more detail
      might help. I'd not exclude anything right now :)

      > When I load PCGen from the .bat file, it says a bunch of errors, and
      > at the end of each error, it says that it can't find the file that is
      > mentioned in the error statement, either in these exact
      > words "Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException," or in these
      > exact words "<The system cannot find the file specified>." Would any
      > of that information do us any good?

      Yes, that would be helpful. Feel free to send it to my private email
      and I'll filter it for what is relevant.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB