Re: [pcgen] Noticed a bug with the Half-Dragon Template

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
      MDT wrote:
      > Hey everyone,
      > Just noticed a bug with the Half-Dragon Template. Seems that
      > Draconic is not added to either already known languages (which I
      > believe is part of the template), nor is it added as an option under
      > languages you can spend INT language slots on.

      I believe the half-dragon template does not grant draconic either as
      a bonus language nor as a language to be added via the INT bonus.

      I recently spent some time looking at the Half-Dragon (one of my
      players wanted to play one so I had to familiarize myself with the
      template) and I did not see any reference to any additional languages
      of any kind. I also, just to be certain, reviewed the SRD3.5, from
      PCGen's SVN repository and found no reference to additional languages
      being made available.

      Maredudd