Re: [pcgen] Creating an Armor with additional abiities

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
      Hi,

      Best bet, unless someone else has a suggestion, is put all the benefits
      in a template and give the proper character the template. You can have
      the SPROP detail the powers of the item. I'm not sure if an item can
      give a feat or template with the special exception of VFEAT for making
      LA (Holy/Unholy weapons).

      Good luck.