Development of Spycraft 2.0 has been suspended

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
      It is our regret to inform everyone that we are suspending development of
      datasets for Spycraft 2.0.

      Development of a dataset to support Crafty Games' Spycraft 2.0 RPG had
      recently reached a point where it could be entered into the repository and
      released in an alpha. Unfortunately, PCGen and Crafty Games have not been
      able to reach a satisfactory agreement on the content to be included and
      have decided to take a step back from the project until a compromise can be
      found that meets both Crafty Games' requirements and PCGen's content
      standards.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Jeffrywith1e
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2011
        Are the datasets for Spycraft 2.0 still in this suspended status?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2011

          Yes. Though we are re-opening talks with the publisher.