Vampire monster class

  • bayushi_hidar_l5r
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hello and Happy holidays!!!

      I'd like to know if someone has coded the vampire as a monster class,
      and if so, where I can find it. Thanks for the help!!!
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
        Which book is that in? If its a WotC book, almost all of their books are closed content, and we can't distribute any files based
        upon them.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD