Re: [pcgen] I have not seen any recent addressing of Timeless Body for druids...

  • Per Christian Henden
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
      On Thursday 04 January 2007 18:42, ursine4 wrote:
      > Has this been addressed/fixed or is it a forgone conclusion that it
      > will not be workable? Thanks!

      Hi,

      See [ pcgen-Feature Requests1339969 ] Monk's Timeless Body ability should counter aging penalties
      It's about implementing support for timeless body for monks, but will work for druids as well (same special ability there)
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1339969&group_id=25576&atid=750092
      It's being worked on. I expect it will be included in version 5.11.7.

      Cheers,
      PER/Code Lemur
    • Frugal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
        On Fri, January 5, 2007 10:47 pm, Per Christian Henden wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > See [ pcgen-Feature Requests1339969 ] Monk's Timeless Body ability should
        > counter aging penalties
        > It's about implementing support for timeless body for monks, but will work
        > for druids as well (same special ability there)
        > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1339969&group_id=25576&atid=750092
        > It's being worked on. I expect it will be included in version 5.11.7.

        I have simply created the following 3 templates that counteract the
        penalties. each has a different bonus type so that they stack correctly.

        Ignore Middle Age Physical
        Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|1|TYPE=MiddleAgeBonus
        Ignore Old Age Physical
        Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|2|TYPE=OldAgeBonus
        Ignore Venerable Age Physical
        Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|3|TYPE=VenerableAgeBonus

        --
        regards,
        Frugal