Re: [pcgen] [trackered] modern

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
      On 1/5/07 8:51 AM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

      > On 1/4/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@...> wrote:
      >> Israel wrote:
      >>> Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
      >>> have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
      >>> quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
      >>> for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
      >>> wanted to point those small things out.
      >>>
      >>> Great program BTW.
      >>
      >> Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
      >> http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm
      >
      > Careful using that page. www.d20srd.org has included some erratas
      > that aren't part of the official SRD. It's good for a user, but
      > keeping us strictly on the OGL source, it isn't perfect. Always check
      > the .rtfs from WotC. I'm at work, and can't access that.

      Tir's right. You can access our xSRD collection in the subversion repository
      via the web, here's a handy link:

      http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%20source%20m
      aterial/

      At any rate this is correct, the infliltrator advanced class should have
      spot as a class skill per our source.

      View the source:
      http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%2
      0source%20material/msrd/basics/msrdadvancedclassesI.rtf

      View the current LST file:
      http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/msrd/basics/
      modern_basics/modernbasics_classes_advanced.lst?view=markup

      (isn't SourceForge fun :-)

      Trackered:
      [ 1628748 ] [MSRD] Infliltrator should have spot as a class skill
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1628748&group_id=2
      5576&atid=750091>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)