Re: [pcgen] modern

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
      On 1/4/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@...> wrote:
      > Israel wrote:
      > > Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
      > > have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
      > > quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
      > > for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
      > > wanted to point those small things out.
      > >
      > > Great program BTW.
      >
      > Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
      > http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm

      Careful using that page. www.d20srd.org has included some erratas
      that aren't part of the official SRD. It's good for a user, but
      keeping us strictly on the OGL source, it isn't perfect. Always check
      the .rtfs from WotC. I'm at work, and can't access that.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
        On 1/5/07 8:51 AM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

        > On 1/4/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@...> wrote:
        >> Israel wrote:
        >>> Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
        >>> have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
        >>> quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
        >>> for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
        >>> wanted to point those small things out.
        >>>
        >>> Great program BTW.
        >>
        >> Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
        >> http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm
        >
        > Careful using that page. www.d20srd.org has included some erratas
        > that aren't part of the official SRD. It's good for a user, but
        > keeping us strictly on the OGL source, it isn't perfect. Always check
        > the .rtfs from WotC. I'm at work, and can't access that.

        Tir's right. You can access our xSRD collection in the subversion repository
        via the web, here's a handy link:

        http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%20source%20m
        aterial/

        At any rate this is correct, the infliltrator advanced class should have
        spot as a class skill per our source.

        View the source:
        http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%2
        0source%20material/msrd/basics/msrdadvancedclassesI.rtf

        View the current LST file:
        http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/msrd/basics/
        modern_basics/modernbasics_classes_advanced.lst?view=markup

        (isn't SourceForge fun :-)

        Trackered:
        [ 1628748 ] [MSRD] Infliltrator should have spot as a class skill
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1628748&group_id=2
        5576&atid=750091>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)