Re: Where can I find the sources of the stable release?

  • rpg_kernel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007

      https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.10.x/pcgen

      > --
      > Cheers,
      > James Dempsey
      > PCGen Code SB

      Okay, no problem. Thank you for the fast answer.

      After even clearing up my question about the license now my
      projects to
      a) localize PCGen to German
      b) make a web-based PCGen
      can fully start.
    • Ludovic Fierville
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
        2007/1/5, rpg_kernel <rpg_kernel@...>:
        <snip>
        > a) localize PCGen to German
        <snip>

        You should come to the PCGen_International group (you could need to be
        approved though), where we're trying to come with ideas to allow an
        easier internationalization of the program and the datasets.

        And welcome to the club :)

        --
        ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~