Re: GMGen and the OGL?

  • rpg_kernel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
      wrote:

      > > I have a question about GMGen and the OGL.
      > > As I have read in the OGL it is not permitted that someone
      programs
      > > routines which resolve gaming tasks/actions (I don't know how to
      > > call it here).
      >
      > Are you sure you're not confusing the OGL with the d20STL/d20SG?
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > PR SB, BoD

      Hello Mr King,

      I could swear that the FAQs were not clear enough the last time I
      looked at them. ;-)

      But after your answer I read through various FAQs (Software FAQ, OGL
      FAQ) and there was the question what someone must not do with d20
      License which cleared all things up for me.

      Thank you for pointing me at the right direction. ;-)