Re: [pcgen] Where can I find the sources of the stable release?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi,

      On 5/01/2007 9:37 PM rpg_kernel wrote
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am trying to find the sources of the stable pcgen (5.10.1).
      > I downloaded the pcgen5101.zip but therein are only the jars with
      > the class files.
      > The only sources archive I could found on the sourceforge download page
      > is the unstable sources.jar (pcgen-5.11.5-sources.jar) file.
      >
      > Can you please show me how to download the sources of the stable
      > pcgen, please?

      Currently there is no source bundle for 5.10.1 - we have just started
      producing those for our latest alphas. In the near future there will be
      a 5.10.2 release and I'll probably pull together a source download for
      that. In the meantime you can grab them from SVN at
      https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.10.x/pcgen

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB
    • rpg_kernel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007

        > On 5/01/2007 9:37 PM rpg_kernel wrote
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I am trying to find the sources of the stable pcgen (5.10.1).
        > > I downloaded the pcgen5101.zip but therein are only the jars
        with
        > > the class files.
        > > The only sources archive I could found on the sourceforge
        download page
        > > is the unstable sources.jar (pcgen-5.11.5-sources.jar) file.
        > >
        > > Can you please show me how to download the sources of the stable
        > > pcgen, please?
        > >

        > Currently there is no source bundle for 5.10.1 - we have just
        started
        > producing those for our latest alphas. In the near future there
        will be
        > a 5.10.2 release and I'll probably pull together a source
        download for
        > that. In the meantime you can grab them from SVN at

        https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.10.x/pcgen

        > --
        > Cheers,
        > James Dempsey
        > PCGen Code SB

        Okay, no problem. Thank you for the fast answer.

        After even clearing up my question about the license now my
        projects to
        a) localize PCGen to German
        b) make a web-based PCGen
        can fully start.
      • Ludovic Fierville
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
          2007/1/5, rpg_kernel <rpg_kernel@...>:
          <snip>
          > a) localize PCGen to German
          <snip>

          You should come to the PCGen_International group (you could need to be
          approved though), where we're trying to come with ideas to allow an
          easier internationalization of the program and the datasets.

          And welcome to the club :)

          --
          ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~