Re: [pcgen] Where can I find the sources of the stable release?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007

      On 5/01/2007 9:37 PM rpg_kernel wrote
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am trying to find the sources of the stable pcgen (5.10.1).
      > I downloaded the pcgen5101.zip but therein are only the jars with
      > the class files.
      > The only sources archive I could found on the sourceforge download page
      > is the unstable sources.jar (pcgen-5.11.5-sources.jar) file.
      >
      > Can you please show me how to download the sources of the stable
      > pcgen, please?

      Currently there is no source bundle for 5.10.1 - we have just started
      producing those for our latest alphas. In the near future there will be
      a 5.10.2 release and I'll probably pull together a source download for
      that. In the meantime you can grab them from SVN at
      https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.10.x/pcgen

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
        Everything can be found in our subversion area: http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=25576

        I believe, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that the /branch subdirectory is the stable line and the /trunk subdirectory
        is the alpha line.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007

          > On 5/01/2007 9:37 PM rpg_kernel wrote
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I am trying to find the sources of the stable pcgen (5.10.1).
          > > I downloaded the pcgen5101.zip but therein are only the jars
          with
          > > the class files.
          > > The only sources archive I could found on the sourceforge
          download page
          > > is the unstable sources.jar (pcgen-5.11.5-sources.jar) file.
          > >
          > > Can you please show me how to download the sources of the stable
          > > pcgen, please?
          > >

          > Currently there is no source bundle for 5.10.1 - we have just
          started
          > producing those for our latest alphas. In the near future there
          will be
          > a 5.10.2 release and I'll probably pull together a source
          download for
          > that. In the meantime you can grab them from SVN at

          https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.10.x/pcgen

          > --
          > Cheers,
          > James Dempsey
          > PCGen Code SB

          Okay, no problem. Thank you for the fast answer.

          After even clearing up my question about the license now my
          projects to
          a) localize PCGen to German
          b) make a web-based PCGen
          can fully start.
        • Ludovic Fierville
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
            2007/1/5, rpg_kernel <rpg_kernel@...>:
            <snip>
            > a) localize PCGen to German
            <snip>

            You should come to the PCGen_International group (you could need to be
            approved though), where we're trying to come with ideas to allow an
            easier internationalization of the program and the datasets.

            And welcome to the club :)

            --
            ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~