Re: GMGen and the OGL?

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      > I have a question about GMGen and the OGL.
      > As I have read in the OGL it is not permitted that someone programs
      > routines which resolve gaming tasks/actions (I don't know how to
      > call it here).

      Are you sure you're not confusing the OGL with the d20STL/d20SG?

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD
    • rpg_kernel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
        wrote:

        > > I have a question about GMGen and the OGL.
        > > As I have read in the OGL it is not permitted that someone
        programs
        > > routines which resolve gaming tasks/actions (I don't know how to
        > > call it here).
        >
        > Are you sure you're not confusing the OGL with the d20STL/d20SG?
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > PR SB, BoD

        Hello Mr King,

        I could swear that the FAQs were not clear enough the last time I
        looked at them. ;-)

        But after your answer I read through various FAQs (Software FAQ, OGL
        FAQ) and there was the question what someone must not do with d20
        License which cleared all things up for me.

        Thank you for pointing me at the right direction. ;-)