Where can I find the sources of the stable release?

  • rpg_kernel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007

      I am trying to find the sources of the stable pcgen (5.10.1).
      I downloaded the pcgen5101.zip but therein are only the jars with
      the class files.
      The only sources archive I could found on the sourceforge download page
      is the unstable sources.jar (pcgen-5.11.5-sources.jar) file.

      Can you please show me how to download the sources of the stable
      pcgen, please?

      Thank you.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007

        On 5/01/2007 9:37 PM rpg_kernel wrote
        > Hi,
        >
        > I am trying to find the sources of the stable pcgen (5.10.1).
        > I downloaded the pcgen5101.zip but therein are only the jars with
        > the class files.
        > The only sources archive I could found on the sourceforge download page
        > is the unstable sources.jar (pcgen-5.11.5-sources.jar) file.
        >
        > Can you please show me how to download the sources of the stable
        > pcgen, please?

        Currently there is no source bundle for 5.10.1 - we have just started
        producing those for our latest alphas. In the near future there will be
        a 5.10.2 release and I'll probably pull together a source download for
        that. In the meantime you can grab them from SVN at
        https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.10.x/pcgen

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
          Everything can be found in our subversion area: http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=25576

          I believe, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, that the /branch subdirectory is the stable line and the /trunk subdirectory
          is the alpha line.

          Paul W. King
          PR SB, BoD

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007

            > On 5/01/2007 9:37 PM rpg_kernel wrote
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > I am trying to find the sources of the stable pcgen (5.10.1).
            > > I downloaded the pcgen5101.zip but therein are only the jars
            with
            > > the class files.
            > > The only sources archive I could found on the sourceforge
            download page
            > > is the unstable sources.jar (pcgen-5.11.5-sources.jar) file.
            > >
            > > Can you please show me how to download the sources of the stable
            > > pcgen, please?
            > >

            > Currently there is no source bundle for 5.10.1 - we have just
            started
            > producing those for our latest alphas. In the near future there
            will be
            > a 5.10.2 release and I'll probably pull together a source
            download for
            > that. In the meantime you can grab them from SVN at

            https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.10.x/pcgen

            > --
            > Cheers,
            > James Dempsey
            > PCGen Code SB

            Okay, no problem. Thank you for the fast answer.

            After even clearing up my question about the license now my
            projects to
            a) localize PCGen to German
            b) make a web-based PCGen
            can fully start.
          • Ludovic Fierville
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
              2007/1/5, rpg_kernel <rpg_kernel@...>:
              <snip>
              > a) localize PCGen to German
              <snip>

              You should come to the PCGen_International group (you could need to be
              approved though), where we're trying to come with ideas to allow an
              easier internationalization of the program and the datasets.

              And welcome to the club :)

              --
              ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~