Re: [pcgen] modern

  • Kevin Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      Israel wrote:
      > Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
      > have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
      > quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
      > for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
      > wanted to point those small things out.
      >
      > Great program BTW.

      Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
      http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
        On 1/4/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@...> wrote:
        > Israel wrote:
        > > Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
        > > have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
        > > quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
        > > for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
        > > wanted to point those small things out.
        > >
        > > Great program BTW.
        >
        > Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
        > http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm

        Careful using that page. www.d20srd.org has included some erratas
        that aren't part of the official SRD. It's good for a user, but
        keeping us strictly on the OGL source, it isn't perfect. Always check
        the .rtfs from WotC. I'm at work, and can't access that.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
          On 1/5/07 8:51 AM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

          > On 1/4/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@...> wrote:
          >> Israel wrote:
          >>> Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
          >>> have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
          >>> quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
          >>> for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
          >>> wanted to point those small things out.
          >>>
          >>> Great program BTW.
          >>
          >> Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
          >> http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm
          >
          > Careful using that page. www.d20srd.org has included some erratas
          > that aren't part of the official SRD. It's good for a user, but
          > keeping us strictly on the OGL source, it isn't perfect. Always check
          > the .rtfs from WotC. I'm at work, and can't access that.

          Tir's right. You can access our xSRD collection in the subversion repository
          via the web, here's a handy link:

          http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%20source%20m
          aterial/

          At any rate this is correct, the infliltrator advanced class should have
          spot as a class skill per our source.

          View the source:
          http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%2
          0source%20material/msrd/basics/msrdadvancedclassesI.rtf

          View the current LST file:
          http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/msrd/basics/
          modern_basics/modernbasics_classes_advanced.lst?view=markup

          (isn't SourceForge fun :-)

          Trackered:
          [ 1628748 ] [MSRD] Infliltrator should have spot as a class skill
          <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1628748&group_id=2
          5576&atid=750091>
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)