modern

  • Israel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
      Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
      have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
      quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
      for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
      wanted to point those small things out.

      Great program BTW.
    • Kevin Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
        Israel wrote:
        > Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
        > have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
        > quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
        > for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
        > wanted to point those small things out.
        >
        > Great program BTW.

        Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
        http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
          On 1/4/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@...> wrote:
          > Israel wrote:
          > > Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
          > > have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
          > > quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
          > > for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
          > > wanted to point those small things out.
          > >
          > > Great program BTW.
          >
          > Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
          > http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm

          Careful using that page. www.d20srd.org has included some erratas
          that aren't part of the official SRD. It's good for a user, but
          keeping us strictly on the OGL source, it isn't perfect. Always check
          the .rtfs from WotC. I'm at work, and can't access that.

          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
            On 1/5/07 8:51 AM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

            > On 1/4/07, Kevin Brown <kevin_brown@...> wrote:
            >> Israel wrote:
            >>> Just wanted to point out that the infliltrator advanced class should
            >>> have spot as a class skill, this was errated a while back, should be a
            >>> quick fix. Also noticed that in my weapons it's adding a bonus to hit
            >>> for the availability of the weapon i.e. +1 for Lic, +2 for Res. Just
            >>> wanted to point those small things out.
            >>>
            >>> Great program BTW.
            >>
            >> Looks like the errata is part of the RSRD.
            >> http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/prestigeClasses/epicInfiltrator.htm
            >
            > Careful using that page. www.d20srd.org has included some erratas
            > that aren't part of the official SRD. It's good for a user, but
            > keeping us strictly on the OGL source, it isn't perfect. Always check
            > the .rtfs from WotC. I'm at work, and can't access that.

            Tir's right. You can access our xSRD collection in the subversion repository
            via the web, here's a handy link:

            http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%20source%20m
            aterial/

            At any rate this is correct, the infliltrator advanced class should have
            spot as a class skill per our source.

            View the source:
            http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/content/publisher%2
            0source%20material/msrd/basics/msrdadvancedclassesI.rtf

            View the current LST file:
            http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/msrd/basics/
            modern_basics/modernbasics_classes_advanced.lst?view=markup

            (isn't SourceForge fun :-)

            Trackered:
            [ 1628748 ] [MSRD] Infliltrator should have spot as a class skill
            <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1628748&group_id=2
            5576&atid=750091>
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)