Re: [pcgen] I have not seen any recent addressing of Timeless Body for druids...

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      > No, it isn't. One of our newest coders - is currently adding/has just
      > added - (don't know if it's finished) support that will help us
      > implement this.

      I've been watching with interest to see what I can do with the
      PREAGESET stuff for Timeless Body, etc.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Per Christian Henden
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
        On Thursday 04 January 2007 18:42, ursine4 wrote:
        > Has this been addressed/fixed or is it a forgone conclusion that it
        > will not be workable? Thanks!

        Hi,

        See [ pcgen-Feature Requests1339969 ] Monk's Timeless Body ability should counter aging penalties
        It's about implementing support for timeless body for monks, but will work for druids as well (same special ability there)
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1339969&group_id=25576&atid=750092
        It's being worked on. I expect it will be included in version 5.11.7.

        Cheers,
        PER/Code Lemur
      • Frugal
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
          On Fri, January 5, 2007 10:47 pm, Per Christian Henden wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > See [ pcgen-Feature Requests1339969 ] Monk's Timeless Body ability should
          > counter aging penalties
          > It's about implementing support for timeless body for monks, but will work
          > for druids as well (same special ability there)
          > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1339969&group_id=25576&atid=750092
          > It's being worked on. I expect it will be included in version 5.11.7.

          I have simply created the following 3 templates that counteract the
          penalties. each has a different bonus type so that they stack correctly.

          Ignore Middle Age Physical
          Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|1|TYPE=MiddleAgeBonus
          Ignore Old Age Physical
          Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|2|TYPE=OldAgeBonus
          Ignore Venerable Age Physical
          Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|3|TYPE=VenerableAgeBonus

          --
          regards,
          Frugal