Re: [pcgen] I have not seen any recent addressing of Timeless Body for druids...

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 05:42:02PM -0000, ursine4 wrote:
      > Has this been addressed/fixed or is it a forgone conclusion that it
      > will not be workable? Thanks!

      No, it isn't. One of our newest coders - is currently adding/has just
      added - (don't know if it's finished) support that will help us
      implement this.

      andrew
      --
      Leo: (July 23 - Aug. 22)
      Thousands of horseback-riding Mongols will trample you to death
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        > No, it isn't. One of our newest coders - is currently adding/has just
        > added - (don't know if it's finished) support that will help us
        > implement this.

        I've been watching with interest to see what I can do with the
        PREAGESET stuff for Timeless Body, etc.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Per Christian Henden
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
          On Thursday 04 January 2007 18:42, ursine4 wrote:
          > Has this been addressed/fixed or is it a forgone conclusion that it
          > will not be workable? Thanks!

          Hi,

          See [ pcgen-Feature Requests1339969 ] Monk's Timeless Body ability should counter aging penalties
          It's about implementing support for timeless body for monks, but will work for druids as well (same special ability there)
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1339969&group_id=25576&atid=750092
          It's being worked on. I expect it will be included in version 5.11.7.

          Cheers,
          PER/Code Lemur
        • Frugal
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
            On Fri, January 5, 2007 10:47 pm, Per Christian Henden wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > See [ pcgen-Feature Requests1339969 ] Monk's Timeless Body ability should
            > counter aging penalties
            > It's about implementing support for timeless body for monks, but will work
            > for druids as well (same special ability there)
            > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1339969&group_id=25576&atid=750092
            > It's being worked on. I expect it will be included in version 5.11.7.

            I have simply created the following 3 templates that counteract the
            penalties. each has a different bonus type so that they stack correctly.

            Ignore Middle Age Physical
            Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|1|TYPE=MiddleAgeBonus
            Ignore Old Age Physical
            Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|2|TYPE=OldAgeBonus
            Ignore Venerable Age Physical
            Penalty VISIBLE:YES BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|3|TYPE=VenerableAgeBonus

            --
            regards,
            Frugal