A moment of congratulations...

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      I am an infrequent D&D player and, as such, and infrequent PCGen user,
      though I've been around it a long time now. I recently downloaded
      5.10.1 to catch up to the latest and I wanted to give a big KUDOS to
      the developers. Not only was the Spell book tab I FREQed
      implemented in full glory and working well, but I noticed the whole
      program was peppy, stable, and did what I wanted it to do without
      fuss. I'm sure there are bugs here and there, but this is the first
      time I can remember greeting a PCGen release that was a pleasure to
      work with start to finish.

      As a developer myself I know that good news is hard to come by when
      all you see are FREQs and BUGs, but I just wanted to take a moment to
      tip my hat to all of you who have worked hard on this project. Thanks!