Re: [pcgen] Additional info on Armor Check issue--version of PCGen: 5.10.1

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007

      On 4/01/2007 6:35 AM dieusani wrote
      > I'm sorry! I forgot to include what version of PCGen I was using.
      > It's 5.10.1, the latest one I could find called stable.
      >
      > Additional info on the jump and armor check penalty problem...I just
      > tried unequipping the leather armor and then putting it back in my
      > equipment set, and that removed the extra -6 penalty. Thought I
      > should let you know that as well.

      A slower move speed will cause a penalty to jump - have you factored
      that in?

      There is an option in Preferences to show skill breakdown - if you have
      that set, switch to the skills tab, click on the Jump skill in the
      selected list and in the info section on the bottom left you should see
      a breakdown of the bonuses and penalties to the skill.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB