RE: [pcgen] Additional info on Armor Check issue--version of PCGen: 5.10.1

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      -6 sounds like a speed issue... (you get +4 for every +10 ft. of speed and
      -6 for every -10 ft. of speed).

      Is your armor taking you over your encumbrance limit and slowing you down?

      Barak

      1:34 PM
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007

        On 4/01/2007 6:35 AM dieusani wrote
        > I'm sorry! I forgot to include what version of PCGen I was using.
        > It's 5.10.1, the latest one I could find called stable.
        >
        > Additional info on the jump and armor check penalty problem...I just
        > tried unequipping the leather armor and then putting it back in my
        > equipment set, and that removed the extra -6 penalty. Thought I
        > should let you know that as well.

        A slower move speed will cause a penalty to jump - have you factored
        that in?

        There is an option in Preferences to show skill breakdown - if you have
        that set, switch to the skills tab, click on the Jump skill in the
        selected list and in the info section on the bottom left you should see
        a breakdown of the bonuses and penalties to the skill.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB