Looking for a Tutorial

  • michal johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Good day all, and happy New Year!

      I just joined the group and started using PCGen, love it by the way, and was looking for a tutorial on how to better use it. Specifically how to input a pantheon for clerics. Is that possible? Also for printing outputs Is there away to only print the Spells known and not the whole list?

      Thanks to all the programmers and such, a labor of love like this is really great to see.

      Halo