New Animal, "Other Adj" shows -1 on Dexterity

  • scibe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Initially I created a new Familiar (Owl) for a 3rd level wizard,
      noticed that the Dexterity was off by 1 than what the Monster Manual
      had.

      PCGen is showing -1 on column "Other Adj" that I can't figure out why.

      I then tried creating a new Animal, and I am still getting a -1.

      Anyone have any ideas?

      I'm using 5.10.1
    • scibe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        Figured it out, I checked the "Use Default Monster" option under
        Preferences and my new familiar didn't have the -1 under Other Adj for
        Dex.