RE: [pcgen] GMGen 5.10.1 Networking problem - disconnected from server

  • Allen Hohensee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Even though you set the server on the other port, you need to go into the
      configuration area of GMGen to set the port inside the client side. So that
      the clients know where to go look. They are setup normally as well to use
      the port 80.

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Sorry,

        I should have said that I set both client and host to 10016 (eg
        192.168.2.9:10016). I don't think it is a setup issue in GMGen,
        rather there is something going wrong elsewhere. Does this programme
        need port forwarding or anything similar? I wouldn't have thought so
        as both machines are behind the same router firewall.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Hohensee" <ahohensee@...> wrote:

        > Even though you set the server on the other port, you need to go
        into the
        > configuration area of GMGen to set the port inside the client side.
        So that
        > the clients know where to go look. They are setup normally as well
        to use
        > the port 80.
        >

        > _____

        Behalf Of