RE: [pcgen] Re: For Xmas PCGen is pleased to release 5.11.5 (Alpha)

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      What do you mean by "all"? Are you literally talking about every single 3.5 book that has ever been published?

      If you're talking just the WotC books, there is no place, any more, that you can get them. Code Monkey Publishing had a license
      with WotC to sell datasets based upon WotC books, but WotC allowed that license to expire on 12/1/06.

      If you're also referring to the 3rd party books, then the ones that are missing have not a) been worked on by a data monkey and/or
      b) had the publisher approached to see if PCGen can get permission from said publisher to include a dataset.

      Does that help?

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
        Paul W. King wrote:
        > If you're talking just the WotC books, there is no place, any more, that you can get them. Code Monkey Publishing had a license
        > with WotC to sell datasets based upon WotC books, but WotC allowed that license to expire on 12/1/06.

        Yes, they lost that licence nearly a year ago now ;)

        Happy New Year All
        Dave