[FREQ]Different use for higher level spell slots

  • bleaciu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
      When are higher-level spell slots going to be put into PCGen? (Or will
      individuals have to do that for themselves?
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
        Huh? I thought we already did that. What use are you referring to?
        FYI: There is a checkbox on the left side of the spell tab to allow
        higher level slots to be filled with lower level spells.

        On 12/31/06, bleaciu <bleaciu@...> wrote:
        > When are higher-level spell slots going to be put into PCGen? (Or will
        > individuals have to do that for themselves?

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Caleb Ulfers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
          What I meant was: (I had thought "epic" was PI in the context of spells, but I didn't know how to "vanilla" it to get the meaning to wanted to across) could epic spells (or a generator thereof) be worked into PCGen?

          Tir Gwaith <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote: Huh? I thought we already did that. What use are you referring to?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
            Yes, I think you have to load the Epic RSRD set, and then select the
            feats for higher slots.

            I don't think we've coded up the "Epic Spells" with spellcraft checks,
            Seeds, and all that. I don't recall any discussion on how to
            implement that.