For Xmas PCGen is pleased to release 5.11.5 (Alpha)

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2006
      Hi all,

      PCGen and their official sponsor Silven Publishing are pleased to
      announce the release of 5.11.5 (Alpha), get it from the usual download
      place on Sourceforge.

      This release contains several stabalisation bug fixes and a whole heap
      of document updates!

      Merry Xmas to you all from the PCGen team!
      Karianna
    • Leon
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
        Hi all

        I just downloaded PCGen and am wondering how i get all the books for
        3.5E for Dnd loaded into PCGen. I know this is a noob question but is
        there somewhere i can buy or download the finished files to then
        copy\install into PCGEN? I basically want all prestige classes\feats
        and equipment available to choose from. Is this possible?
        Thanks

        Noob who should know better
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
          What do you mean by "all"? Are you literally talking about every single 3.5 book that has ever been published?

          If you're talking just the WotC books, there is no place, any more, that you can get them. Code Monkey Publishing had a license
          with WotC to sell datasets based upon WotC books, but WotC allowed that license to expire on 12/1/06.

          If you're also referring to the 3rd party books, then the ones that are missing have not a) been worked on by a data monkey and/or
          b) had the publisher approached to see if PCGen can get permission from said publisher to include a dataset.

          Does that help?

          Paul W. King
          PR SB, BoD

          I just downloaded PCGen and am wondering how i get all the books for 3.5E for Dnd loaded into PCGen. I know this is a noob
          question but is there somewhere i can buy or download the finished files to then copy\install into PCGEN? I basically want all
          prestige classes\feats and equipment available to choose from. Is this possible?
        • David Allan Finch
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
            Paul W. King wrote:
            > If you're talking just the WotC books, there is no place, any more, that you can get them. Code Monkey Publishing had a license
            > with WotC to sell datasets based upon WotC books, but WotC allowed that license to expire on 12/1/06.

            Yes, they lost that licence nearly a year ago now ;)

            Happy New Year All
            Dave