Re: [pcgen][TRACKERED] RSRD Bard LANGAUTO: Tag

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2006
      On 12/22/06, Tom Parker <thpr@...> wrote:

      > In the RSRD Bard (current SVN revision), I see
      >
      > LANGAUTO:Literacy
      >
      > Yet the only Literacy I see is a Skill (not a Language), and that
      > skill is not granted by this tag (since the tag is for languages)... I
      > think this is a Data Bug?

      Yes, Literacy should be added to languages. trackered: [ 1620975 ]
      [RSRD] Literacy is missing in languages
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1620975&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      Why are there people like Frank?
      (Jeffrey Beaumont in "Blue Velvet", 1985)