RSRD Bard LANGAUTO: Tag

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2006
      In the RSRD Bard (current SVN revision), I see

      LANGAUTO:Literacy

      Yet the only Literacy I see is a Skill (not a Language), and that
      skill is not granted by this tag (since the tag is for languages)... I
      think this is a Data Bug?
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2006
        On 12/22/06, Tom Parker <thpr@...> wrote:

        > In the RSRD Bard (current SVN revision), I see
        >
        > LANGAUTO:Literacy
        >
        > Yet the only Literacy I see is a Skill (not a Language), and that
        > skill is not granted by this tag (since the tag is for languages)... I
        > think this is a Data Bug?

        Yes, Literacy should be added to languages. trackered: [ 1620975 ]
        [RSRD] Literacy is missing in languages
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1620975&group_id=25576&atid=750091

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Content Silverback

        --
        Why are there people like Frank?
        (Jeffrey Beaumont in "Blue Velvet", 1985)