Expanded Knowledge

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2006
      Hey folks im really new to pcgen but im really excited about being
      able to add my own classes. however while learning the ropes i
      discovered that the feat Expanded Knowledge (EPH or RSD3.5)does not
      work to the specifications in the book. i would love to be able to use
      this feat to learn a power from a diffrent class but it will not allow
      this. i tried fixing this in the lst file by changing the feat from
      this...

      Expanded Knowledge TYPE:Psionic
      PRECLASS:1,SPELLCASTER.Psionic=3
      PRETEMPLATE:Psionic DESC:See Text STACK:YES MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SPELLLEVEL|1|TYPE=Psionic|1|(MAXLEVEL-1)[BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=%;LEVEL=%|1]
      SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf

      to this...

      Expanded Knowledge TYPE:Psionic
      PRECLASS:1,SPELLCASTER.Psionic=3
      PRETEMPLATE:Psionic DESC:See Text STACK:YES MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SPELLLEVEL|1|TYPE=Psionic|1|(MAXLEVEL-1)[BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|TYPE=Psionic;LEVEL=%|1]
      SOURCEPAGE:PsionicFeats.rtf
      i had hoped that that would fix the issue however it did not work. Can
      anybody please let me know what i did wrong or if any one else has any
      other ideas please let me know