Re: [pcgen - 5.10.1 docs] Where to post comments on documentation

  • Patrick Trapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      Thanks, karianna -- I didn't have a sf login yet, so I will set one of those up and see if I can't figure how to make a tracking request. It's a minor item, just something I noticed.

      Thanks,
      AinvarG

      karianna03 <martijnverburg@...> wrote: Firstly, thanks for taking the time to give feedback!

      Well you've got two options:

      1.) Post it here, one of our tracker monkeys will pick it up and put
      it into our tracker system.

      2.) Put it into the tracker system yourself via:

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/06_trackers.php

      (not a direct link, but I'm trying to remind the community about our
      lovely website ;p). Of course we do appreciate it if you take a quick
      look at the titles of the other doc bug tracker items to make sure
      yours is not a duplicate :-)

      Thanks again :-)

      Karianna