Re: [pcgen] 5.10.1 [BUG] Prepared Spell lists

  • barak@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2006
      > Also, was the "Allow use of higher level spells" option at the bottom
      of the left hand list
      > checked?

      That was it.... Somehow it got checked and my window was set small
      enough that it wasn't showing. When I first read your reply I was
      wondering what checkbox you were talking about... :p

      So, that's solved.

      One oditiy I noticed/suggestion I have since I played around with it
      after you pointed it out, if I have that option checked and use up all
      my spell slot it still gives the message that "you can only have x
      spells for y level"... maybe it should be changed to a more generic
      "you have used up all available spell slots of this and higher levels"
      when that check box is checked?

      > > PS:Is there a way to set the active prepared spell list so that
      only
      > > it prints out? If not, consider this a FREQ for such
      functionality. :)

      > Sounds like a useful FREQ to me, but it isn't something that is done
      currently.

      I haven't managed to play much with 5.10.1 much yet other than getting
      CMP datasets to load, so I wasn't sure how the new spell stuff got
      output. :p

      Barak
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
        > > PS:Is there a way to set the active prepared spell list so that only
        > > it prints out? If not, consider this a FREQ for such functionality. :)
        > >

        > Sounds like a useful FREQ to me, but it isn't something that is done currently.

        I like this idea, too. :) TMs, please do us the honor of openning a
        FReq for this.

        PCGen LST Chimp
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1608801&group_id=25576&atid=750092