Re: [pcgen] Re: World of Warcraft

  • Peter kovacs
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
      Well, It says.
      "This printing of World of Warcraft (R) the Roleplaying game is
      published in accordance with the Open Gameing license
      They say that some names are reserved. Whatever that means for makeing
      an addon.

      I am on the Licence thing. Will be back when I know more.

      Cheers the info
      Legine

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
        It may be OGL, but PCGen, as an entity, always seeks the developer's
        permission as a common courtesy. The Malhavoc Press/Monte Cook is
        another good example of OGL, the publisher (The Cooks), for their own
        reasons, choose not to allow us permission to make data sets for certain
        product lines. But as many others have pointed out, you can create your
        own custom data set and we will gladly assist in helping out in your
        coding quest. Ask over at the lsthelp forums for coding help. Good Luck. :)

        Cheers,
        Andrew