Where to post comments on documentation

  • ainvarg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      I'm just getting back to PCGen and downloaded the 5.10.1 release
      today. Looking around, I found the PDF of the documentation and was
      scanning it. If I find something therein that doesn't appear to be
      correct, where should I post that or should I send it to so an
      official person can verify?

      Thanks,
      AinvarG
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Firstly, thanks for taking the time to give feedback!

        Well you've got two options:

        1.) Post it here, one of our tracker monkeys will pick it up and put
        it into our tracker system.

        2.) Put it into the tracker system yourself via:

        http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/06_trackers.php

        (not a direct link, but I'm trying to remind the community about our
        lovely website ;p). Of course we do appreciate it if you take a quick
        look at the titles of the other doc bug tracker items to make sure
        yours is not a duplicate :-)

        Thanks again :-)

        Karianna

        > I'm just getting back to PCGen and downloaded the 5.10.1 release
        > today. Looking around, I found the PDF of the documentation and was
        > scanning it. If I find something therein that doesn't appear to be
        > correct, where should I post that or should I send it to so an
        > official person can verify?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > AinvarG

      • Patrick Trapp
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
          Thanks, karianna -- I didn't have a sf login yet, so I will set one of those up and see if I can't figure how to make a tracking request. It's a minor item, just something I noticed.

          Thanks,
          AinvarG

          karianna03 <martijnverburg@...> wrote: Firstly, thanks for taking the time to give feedback!