Re: [pcgen] Quiver of Elhonna

  • Kevin Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
      > I'm converting my campaign from paper-made characters, for use with PC
      > Gen and GM Gen, for ease of.... everything.
      >
      > One of my players characters has a "Quiver of Elhonna", and i cant
      > find it in PC Gen, or in any books. I'm probably just not looking in
      > the right place
      >
      > Anyone know what book this came from? Need to add it to my loaded
      > books database for PC GEN.

      Just a general issue, but if the name of the object (spell, weapon,
      etc...) contains a proper name, then it probably isn't part of the
      default PCGen datasets under that name. This is because most proper
      names are the property of the publisher of the book. A few exceptions
      might be things where the proper name is from a historical source
      (Hercules would be an example).
    • Brass Tilde
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
        Kileran <kileran@...> wrote:

        > One of my players characters has a "Quiver of Elhonna", and i cant
        > find it in PC Gen, or in any books. I'm probably just not looking in
        > the right place
        > Anyone know what book this came from? Need to add it to my loaded
        > books database for PC GEN.

        This item is published in the DMG. As noted by others, since it's not
        named that in the SRD, PCGen won't have it by that name, rather you
        should see "Efficient Quiver", or "Quiver of Efficiency" or something on
        that order. If you have purchased any of CMP's PCGen datasets, you may
        have it by the original name in one of them.

        Brad