Quiver of Elhonna

  • Kileran
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
      I'm converting my campaign from paper-made characters, for use with PC
      Gen and GM Gen, for ease of.... everything.

      One of my players characters has a "Quiver of Elhonna", and i cant
      find it in PC Gen, or in any books. I'm probably just not looking in
      the right place

      Anyone know what book this came from? Need to add it to my loaded
      books database for PC GEN.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
        The OGL version of that is "Efficient Quiver"

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
          The Quiver of Elhonna is a closed content name. The R/SRD has it listed as Efficient Quiver instead.

          Paul W. King
          PR SB, BoD

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
            Thank you so much, i was thinking of putting in a bug report for
            it :)

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
            wrote:

            > The Quiver of Elhonna is a closed content name. The R/SRD has it
            listed as Efficient Quiver instead.

            > Paul W. King
            > PR SB, BoD

            Behalf Of
            > Kileran
            > Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:33 PM
            > To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [pcgen] Quiver of Elhonna
            >
            > I'm converting my campaign from paper-made characters, for use
            with PC Gen and GM Gen, for ease of.... everything.

            > One of my players characters has a "Quiver of Elhonna", and i cant
            find it in PC Gen, or in any books. I'm probably just not
            > looking in the right place
            >
            > Anyone know what book this came from? Need to add it to my loaded
            books database for PC GEN.

          • Kevin Brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
              > I'm converting my campaign from paper-made characters, for use with PC
              > Gen and GM Gen, for ease of.... everything.
              >
              > One of my players characters has a "Quiver of Elhonna", and i cant
              > find it in PC Gen, or in any books. I'm probably just not looking in
              > the right place
              >
              > Anyone know what book this came from? Need to add it to my loaded
              > books database for PC GEN.

              Just a general issue, but if the name of the object (spell, weapon,
              etc...) contains a proper name, then it probably isn't part of the
              default PCGen datasets under that name. This is because most proper
              names are the property of the publisher of the book. A few exceptions
              might be things where the proper name is from a historical source
              (Hercules would be an example).
            • Brass Tilde
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
                Kileran <kileran@...> wrote:

                > One of my players characters has a "Quiver of Elhonna", and i cant
                > find it in PC Gen, or in any books. I'm probably just not looking in
                > the right place
                > Anyone know what book this came from? Need to add it to my loaded
                > books database for PC GEN.

                This item is published in the DMG. As noted by others, since it's not
                named that in the SRD, PCGen won't have it by that name, rather you
                should see "Efficient Quiver", or "Quiver of Efficiency" or something on
                that order. If you have purchased any of CMP's PCGen datasets, you may
                have it by the original name in one of them.

                Brad