[ANNOUNCE] WoTC response to PCGen request for data license

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      We asked and as expected we got a polite response of "No" with the
      further explanation of "that WotC is not handing out licenses at this
      time."

      Fits in with the rumours of the D&D Insider program of work that WoTC
      might be planning. It certainly appears that no other company will be
      getting a license at this time either.

      Well at least we tried for you :-)

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey