PCGen 5.11.3 (Alpha is released)

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
      Hi all,

      PCGen and its officail sponsor Silven Publishing is pleased to
      announce the release of 5.11.3, the 4th Alpha in the 5.12 series. See
      the release notes for further details! Also of note is the ever
      improving NPC generator...

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey - PCGen
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
        Officail?

        Paul Grosse
      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
          Yeah, it's the new official spelling as dictated by moi and the Ninja
          Monkeys, I assume no one has a problem with that......?

          Didn't think so ;)

          > Officail?
          >
          > Paul Grosse

        • Kent P
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
            I used to have a problem with it, but I'm waiting for the bones to heal.

            Kent

            On 11/28/06, karianna03 <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
            > Yeah, it's the new official spelling as dictated by moi and the Ninja
            > Monkeys, I assume no one has a problem with that......?
            >
            > Didn't think so ;)

          • Tir Gwaith
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
              LMAO. . . I almost had a problem (us Chimps can be thick-skulled on
              occasion), but then I heard about monkeys spontaneously developing
              broken bones.

              > I used to have a problem with it, but I'm waiting for the bones to heal.
              >
              > Kent

              PCGen LST Chimp