[Frank] Re: OS team

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
      > I would be willing to help with this, but I am lousy at the whole
      > 'staring at the blank page' part. I would be glad to help with
      > editing and the like, however. Just let me know.

      Brilliant! Right, I've flagged the attention of Frank for this, we're
      in definite need of new Doc Monkeys and there are plenty of 'Edit'
      tasks (for instance our FAQ is out of date, not too mention our
      walkthrough etc).

      Frank will get hold of you and get you started, in the mean time
      you'll need to get yourself sourceforge id and email that too me so I
      can add you to the project.

      Welcome aboard!

      Karianna