PDF Output sheet only mentions one spell list out of two

  • Krait Philippe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hello,

      I have in my campaign a multiclass Sorcerer / Favoured Soul (yes, it is not OGL, but I am using a CMP dataset), and the PDF output sheet only provides the spell list of the sorcerer class. Both classes have known spells.

      The strange thing is that the html output sheet that use for the inclusion on a web page provides both lists. Here are the extracts of the pcg files and html files:

      # Character Spells Information
      SPELLNAME:Bless|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Cure Light Wounds|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Cure Minor Wounds|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Cure Moderate Wounds|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:2|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Detect Magic|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Detect Poison|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Hold Person|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:2|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Light|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Magic Weapon|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Obscuring Mist|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Protection from Evil|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Purify Food and Drink|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Read Magic|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Restoration (Lesser)|TIMES:1|CLASS:Favored Soul|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:2|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Cleric]
      SPELLNAME:Disrupt Undead|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLNAME:Flare|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLNAME:Ghost Sound|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLNAME:Mage Armor|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLNAME:Magic Missile|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLNAME:Message|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLNAME:Open/Close|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:0|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLNAME:Ray of Enfeeblement|TIMES:1|CLASS:Sorcerer|BOOK:Known Spells|SPELLLEVEL:1|SOURCE:[TYPE:CLASS|NAME:Sorcerer]
      SPELLLIST:Favored Soul|Cleric

      Spells:

      Spells per Day: (6/7/5/0/0/0/0/0/0/ DC:13+spell level)
      Favored Soul - Known:
      Level 0: Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
      Level 1: Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil
      Level 2: Cure Moderate Wounds, Hold Person, Restoration, Lesser
      Spells per Day: (6/6/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/ DC:13+spell level)
      Sorcerer - Known:
      Level 0: Disrupt Undead, Flare, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/Close
      Level 1: Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Ray of Enfeeblement

      Any simple corrcetion to make on the pdf output to correct this ?

      Thanks in advance,

      Philippe
    • pkukwork
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Krait Philippe" <philippe.krait@...> wrote:

        > I have in my campaign a multiclass Sorcerer / Favoured Soul (yes, it
        is not OGL, but I am using a CMP dataset), and the PDF output sheet
        only provides the spell list of the sorcerer class. Both classes have
        known spells.

        Silly me, I have lade a modification of the base.xml to prevent the
        outputting of monstrous spellbooks for clerics on every sheet, but I
        had written the condition on the spell list type (divine vs. arcane)
        only, instead of taking into account the "memorised or not" parameter.

        It is now corrected, sorry for the silliness...

        Philippe