Applying the effects of the Enlarge spell

  • Brass Tilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      What would be the best way of applying the effects of the Enlarge spell
      for purposes of printing another character sheet? A template, an "item"
      with the bonuses, or some other method?

      Has anyone done anything with regard to this that they'd care to share?
      I looked through an older version of PCGen, 5.8, the only one I have
      available here, but I didn't see anything that looked like it would do
      the job.