[BUG] PRE-Req Tree view on Feats tab buggy

  • frank_kliewe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      I thought I had seen this reported before, but I couldn't find a
      tracker. When the feats tab is set to pre-reqs view, some feats
      simply disappear.

      To recreate this switch to Modern gamemode, load MSRD->Complete-
      >MSRD-Basics and take a look at the feats tab.

      In Name view you will see the feats Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Armor
      Proficiency (Light) and Armor Proficiency (Medium).

      In pre-reqs view Armor Proficiency (Medium) doesn't display at all.
      It should appear as a sub-feat under Armor Proficiency (Light) since
      that is a prerequisite, but AP (Light) keeps being listed as a
      normal feat without any sub-feats and AP (Medium) is gone. Switching
      back to Name display them all again.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      Come on now, be honest! Which one of you wouldn't rather listen to
      his hairdresser than Hercules? Or Horatius, or Orpheus... people so