RE: [pcgen] Known Spells has no options

  • Chris Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
      So, there is no Wizard title (and thus no toggle switch next to it) in the
      Known Spells tab. There used to be. But I double (or treble?) clicked on
      it and it disappeared. I have no spell filters turned on. Even with
      Wizards made previously, that have known spells, I cannot add new spells
      learned.

      _____