Known Spells has no options

  • Chris Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
      Using 5.10.1

      I somehow clicked on the wizard option and it disappeared. How can I get it
      back? I can't add any spells now!

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
        Hi Chris,

        On 09/11/06, Chris Phillips <crphil@...> wrote:

        > Using 5.10.1
        >

        > I somehow clicked on the wizard option and it disappeared. How can I get
        > it
        > back? I can't add any spells now!

        I'm not sure I understand what has happened. My apologies if I start with
        things you already know.

        I assume you have created a wizard character with an INT of 11 or more,
        added a level or two and switched to the Known Spells tab? On the left
        should be the title Wizard with a toggle switch next to it. If you click on
        this it will expand the list of levels and if you expand these you will see
        the spells.

        If you don't see spells make sure your spell filter is turned off. Click on
        the magnifying glass with the x over it in the tool bar to do this.

        Otherwise if this isn't helpful, could you describe what you see on the
        Known Spells window please.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB

      • Chris Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
          So, there is no Wizard title (and thus no toggle switch next to it) in the
          Known Spells tab. There used to be. But I double (or treble?) clicked on
          it and it disappeared. I have no spell filters turned on. Even with
          Wizards made previously, that have known spells, I cannot add new spells
          learned.

          _____