Re: [pcgen] Problem with creating a Race/Class

  • Axel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      Something like this

      SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=1|CASTERLEVEL=min(TL,1)|Spell Name,10+CHA

      Is it a race ability or a class ability?

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
        In the book it lists it as

        Mock Divinity (Ex): A Lilitu casts spells as a 9th level cleric,
        except that she uses her Charisma score to determine bonus spells per
        day and spell saving throw DC's. She has access to the spheres of
        Demonic and Trickery. She cannot spontaneously cast cure or inflict
        spells, nor can she turn or rebuke undead.

        So it looks like a racial ability that she can cast all the spells a
        9th level cleric can but uses charisma for bonus spells.

        If the SPELLS: Tag can take a class of spells instead of specific
        spells, that could work, but would it be able to stack if the Lilitu
        takes class levels as a Cleric?

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
            I've answered this on PCGenListFileHelp, generically. Please refer
            all LST questions there, and please word questions without including
            specifics Closed Content in your references.

            Thanks.

            PCGen LST Chimp