Problem with creating a Race/Class

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      I'm trying to add the Liltu from the Fiendish Codex I to PCGen
      for a campaign I'm running. I've gotten everything coded except for
      the fact that it casts as a 9th level cleric but it uses Charisma to
      determin bonus spells rather than Wisdom. I've tried various ways of
      getting it to use Charisma instead of wisdom but I can't find a way to
      get it to work. I currently have it as a seperate 'Liltu' class, but
      is there any way to get it to use the Cleric spell list but keep it as
      Charisma for bonus spells and DC's?
    • Axel
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
        Something like this

        SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=1|CASTERLEVEL=min(TL,1)|Spell Name,10+CHA

        Is it a race ability or a class ability?

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
          In the book it lists it as

          Mock Divinity (Ex): A Lilitu casts spells as a 9th level cleric,
          except that she uses her Charisma score to determine bonus spells per
          day and spell saving throw DC's. She has access to the spheres of
          Demonic and Trickery. She cannot spontaneously cast cure or inflict
          spells, nor can she turn or rebuke undead.

          So it looks like a racial ability that she can cast all the spells a
          9th level cleric can but uses charisma for bonus spells.

          If the SPELLS: Tag can take a class of spells instead of specific
          spells, that could work, but would it be able to stack if the Lilitu
          takes class levels as a Cleric?

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
              I've answered this on PCGenListFileHelp, generically. Please refer
              all LST questions there, and please word questions without including
              specifics Closed Content in your references.

              Thanks.

              PCGen LST Chimp